1. Dental Insurance – Click Here: Two good Rim Country options. All ages.
2. Recovery Care. Affordable and sensible, this protection adds up to a year of coverage to pay for nursing home care, assisted living, or home recovery care. It is NOT a long-term care policy, but instead is designed to add extra medical and health insurance benefits. Medicare’s coverage for recovery care is very limited ,as is the “skilled care only” gap coverage from traditional Medicare Supplements and co-pays in Advantage Plans. Recovery care is also very limited in health insurance plans for people under 65. Sometimes we just need more time to recovery, and the care can cost more than $5000 a month our of pocket. Read this Brochure.
3. Though it comes with a lower monthly premium, if you choose a Medicare ADVANTAGE plan, you will have co-pays and out of pocket expenses. A Hospital Indemnity plan can help alleviate the burden of these potentially high hospital care co-pays that are inherent in Medicare Advantage plans. Read details.
4. Long-term Health Care Insurance. This form of health insurance protects the family from having to be involved in providing our personal care, as well as protects the retirement security for the spouse not receiving care. Details here.
5. Disability Income Protection. Designed for people in their working years, this form of health insurance insures your ability to earn a living. The number one cause of home foreclosures in the United States, is disability. Let us assist you in crafting one of the most important components of your health insurance plan.